středa 13. března 2013

Mike Terrana interview



Ne vždy se Vám poštěstí, že když napíšete světovému bubeníkovi o rozhovor, on Vám na dotaz odpoví. A ještě navíc s rozhovorem souhlasí. Dámy a pánové, Mike Terrana...

Hi Mike,
thank you again for the opportunity to make an interview with you...

1 - Who inspired you the most in drumming? Do you have any favorite drummers?
God ...whoever she is!
......and so many , John Bonham Tommy Aldridge, Terry Bozzio , Ringo Star , and so many more....too MANY GREAT DRUMMERS IN THE WORLD ...but I like the Great Old Ones

Remember inspiration is magic....its the heat of the moment...its not something you can buy or learn...

2 - I´ve heart that you studied at Hardvard University - is that true or just a rumor? :) What field did you study?
No that’s not true but I do have a degree in electrical engineering. I am also happy to say I never got a chance to use it ...I became a drummer...thank god!

 3 - What is your favorite city in the world? Do you have any favorite cities where you like to come back?
I consider myself to be a world citizen
The most important thing for me is to Rock for the people...its the people at the show not the city ;) 
SO THE BEST PLACE  TO BE AT THE MOMENT IS THE PLACE THAT IM GOING TO BE ROCKING IN!!!!
But if I want to relax...any city near the sea...is fantastic

4 - How many drumsticks and how many cymbals do you damage during one year? :)
Don’t know.....I never think about this ...;)

5 - What are you plans for 2013?
To Rule the World...haha....Seriously
I will play many shows with Tarja and the Orchestra called Beauty and the Beat 
I will also start a world tour with Tarja in the fall of 2013 and record a new CD with Axel Rudi Pell in September of 2013
I am also working on a new solo project, but its top secret

6 - Are you about to come to Czech Republic with your clinic tour?
I will be playing there with Tarja in April the Beauty and the Beat in Zlin 

7 - What craziest thing did you do during your performance?
 I played drums for Yngwie Malmnsteen for 2 years...what a pain in the ass

8 - How is Tarja?
Fine ;) 

9 - What is your favorite book?
I cant read ...!   haha
I like "the Magic of believing" by Claude M Bristol and Brave New world Aldous Huxley 

10 - What is your favorite album (ever)?
Too many ...to mention...i just love good music

11 - Favorite food?
Italian 

12 - Favorite movie/TV series?
Dont watch TV...ITS POISON...PURE SHIT
Movie
...anything created  by Stanley Kubric 
But he is dead now....so I guess we are all forced to see Transformers 1 , 2 , 3 , 4, 5 ....pure fucking shit

Thanks for the interview Mike,
Your welcome

Is there something more you would like to tell to your fans in the Czech Republic?

Turn off the TV, Follow your Dreams and Listen to your Soul

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat